The safety and well-being of our employees and community is our top priority.
To assure we are operating responsibly, we have implemented distancing and cleaning guidelines provided by the government and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
What safety measures are being taken in-store?
We will continue to make improvements to your shopping experience with an emphasis on safety. Here are some of the measures we are currently taking:
- All Danner store employees will be wearing face masks.
- A limited supply of face masks will be made available to shoppers who request them (while supplies last).
- Frequent sanitation performed by Danner staff throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizing stations at store entries as well as at registers.
- Stores are being re-organized to allow greater distance between customers and to allow better flow of traffic throughout our stores.
- Optional curbside pick-up for orders placed online at danner.com
- Contactless payment options via Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Pay By Samsung.
- Clear barriers have been installed at registers.
What can customers do to help employees and other customer feel safe?
We're all in this together. We will do our part to keep our customers and employees as safe as possible, but we will need your help. Please consider the following to help us get through this difficult time:
Wear a Mask
Masks are required for every customer that shops in our stores and will be made available to any customer that needs one (while supplies last).
Shop by Yourself
Please consider one family member per household in the store at a time, both to reduce the possibility of spreading infection but also to allow more customers to shop.
Maintain Your Distance
Per CDC recommendations, please keep a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and all other persons and adhere to floor markers and signs to navigate the store.
We know it’s not always possible to wash your hands with soap and water everywhere you go, so we have set up sanitation stations at store entry and registers for your convenience.
Stay Home If You Feel Sick
As eager as we are to welcome everyone back, if you have shown symptoms or have been in contact with an individual who has shown symptoms of COVID-19, please refrain from visiting our stores at this time.
Which Stores Are Open?
We will be opening our retail stores as restrictions in their respective areas are eased and we feel that we are able to keep both customers and employees safe. See below for the current status of our individual locations:
|Store||Status||# of Customers Allowed||Hours||Curbside Pickup Available?|
|Factory Store - Portland||Open||25||M - F: 9am - 6pm
Sat -Sun: 9am - 5pm
|Tanasbourne - Hillsboro||Open||13||M - Sun: 10am - 6pm||Yes|
|Union Way - Portland||Open||6||M - Sun: 11am - 6pm||Yes|
|The Box Factory - Bend||Open||13||M - Sun: 10am - 6pm||Yes|
|The Landing - Renton||Open||15||M - Sun: 10am - 6pm||Yes|
|Seattle||Open||6||M - Sun: 10am - 6pm||Yes|
Which stores are offering curbside pickup and how does it work?
All stores are now offering curbside pickup with any temporary exceptions being listed in the table above.
If you would like to place an order for curbside pickup, go to danner.com and find the style you’re interested in, then select the store you would like to pick up from under the “Pick Up In Store” section, located below “Add to Cart” button.
Once your order has been placed you will receive an email letting you know when you can pick up your purchase as well as instructions for what to do upon your arrival.
When you arrive for your order:
- Call the store number provided in the email or text.
- Provide the Danner associate with your order number.
- The associate will bring your product to the designated pick-up area in front of the store.
- Retrieve your order once the employee has vacated the pick-up area.