We have seen an increase in the number of fraudulent websites that use the Danner name, logo, and site design to take advantage of unsuspecting customers. If the site you are shopping on or made a purchase from does not have a URL (website address) that starts with either danner.com (for US customers) or global.danner.com (for international users), it is likely an unauthorized or fraudulent site. If you have placed an order on one of these sites, we recommend the following:
- Immediately reach out to your bank, credit card company, or other payment processor (including PayPal) to discuss how you can dispute the charges or reclaim any funds that you've spent.
- If you have placed an order and would like to report the fraudulent website, please visit https://www.ic3.gov to submit an Internet crime complaint OR https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/assistant and select online shopping.
Tips to determine if a website is fraudulent:
- Check that the URL is only directed to https://www.danner.com or https://global.danner.com
- Verify the price of the boots being sold seems accurate. Most of the fraudulent websites largely discount our most popular styles.
- Look for a reliable contact page or contact information. Is there a way to contact the company either via Live Chat, email or phone?
If there are any doubts or concerns regarding a website, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.